Written by Mooneer Salem on Sunday 1st of March, 2009 in Usage
Kite 1.0.2 has been released.
New in this release:
- Fixed typo division by zero check in System.float.
- Created package building system for Kite packages/modules. (System.package.builder)
- ikt no longer quits when code throws an exception. (ticket #86)
- ikt now outputs return value of computation on completion. (ticket #87)
- map operator support added for System.directory (credit: Michael Edgar)
- file|exists and file|size added (credit: Michael Edgar)
- string|replace added (credit: Michael Edgar)
- Added operator= support to Kite syntax.
- System.object|print now respects value of System.file.stdout.
- Added System.object|print_err (print to file handle pointed to by System.file.stderr).
- Man pages created for Kite applications.
- Source: http://www.kite-language.org/files/kite-1.0.2.tar.gz
- Debian packages: http://www.kite-language.org/files/binaries/deb/1.0.2/
- Windows installer: http://www.kite-language.org/files/kite-windows-1.0.2.msi
- kdoc documentation: http://www.kite-language.org/docs/kdoc-1.0.2/ (as tarball)
- General Kite documentation: http://www.kite-language.org/docs/kite-1.0.2/ (as tarball)
- Kite API documentation: http://www.kite-language.org/docs/kite-api-1.0.2/ (as tarball)