Written by Mooneer Salem on Saturday 20th of December, 2008 in Releases
We've just released version 1.0b8 of the Kite programming language!
New in this release:
- Actual Windows support (including installer).
- Garbage collection support using Boehm GC.
- New application: Interactive Kite (ikt) (ticket #52)
- New methods: System.math|random, srandom. (ticket #70)
- Bugfix: improper memory allocation/deallocation in microregex. (ticket #66, #68)
- Bugfix: unfriendly error message when calling an object as a method. (ticket #69)
- Source: http://www.kite-language.org/files/kite-1.0b8.tar.gz
- Windows installer: http://www.kite-language.org/files/kite-windows-1.0b8.msi
- kdoc documentation: http://www.kite-language.org/docs/kdoc-1.0b8/ (as tarball)
- General Kite documentation: http://www.kite-language.org/docs/kite-1.0b8/ (as tarball)