kite-llvm 0.1.0 released
Written by Mooneer Salem on Saturday 8th of December, 2012 in Releases
kite–llvm 0.1.0 has now been released. This is a very preliminary early version of the kite–llvm code base and will probably have lots of bugs.
What kite–llvm currently supports:
- The vast majority of Kite syntax.
- Most of the Kite standard library (see here for a reference).
- An interactive REPL (ikt).
- The ability to auto–attach a gdb session to your application on an unhandled exception and view stack traces, etc.
What kite–llvm does not support right now (not an exhaustive list):
- kdoc (code syntax and the System.doc namespace).
- The interface.* namespaces in the standard library.
- File versioning.
Github (development/issue tracking): https://github.com/tmiw/kite–llvm