kite-llvm 0.2.0 released
Written by Mooneer Salem on Wednesday 26th of December, 2012 in Usage
kite–llvm 0.2.0 has been released.
Changes from 0.1.0:
- Now uses the same Flex/Bison based parser that non–LLVM Kite uses, significantly improving compile time. 100% of Kite syntax can now be parsed as well.
- Added string|format to the standard library.
- kdoc (System.doc) support and prerequisite System.object methods now fully functional.
- eval statement now supported (e.g. eval “1|print;”).
- Code versioning support from non–LLVM Kite is now active.
- Fixed compile errors on some systems.
Github (development/issue tracking): https://github.com/tmiw/kite–llvm