Written by Mooneer Salem on Tuesday 23rd of November, 2010 in Releases with 2 comments
Kite 1.0.4 has been released.
New in this release:
- Internal data structures modified for performance and memory efficiency.
- Added preliminary multiple inheritance support.
- Source: http://www.kite–language.org/files/kite–1.0.4.tar.gz
- kdoc documentation: http://www.kite–language.org/docs/kdoc–1.0.4/ (as tarball)
- General Kite documentation: http://www.kite–language.org/docs/kite–1.0.4–docs/ (as tarball)
- Kite API documentation: http://www.kite–language.org/docs/kite–1.0.4–api–docs/ (as tarball)
Issue tracker URL (for bug reports): http://trac.kite–language.org/report/1
Getting help: http://trac.kite–language.org/wiki/GettingHelp
Pretty excited to try this, just won’t have time this side of the new year. The docs don’t seem to cover multiple inheritance, what is the syntax?
@Rowan: the module is called “inherit_list”. See tests/declarations/_inherit_defs.kt and inherit_list_multiple.kt for a usage example. :)